What is your style?
Of course you can bring your friends, pets, hobbies, car, art work, collections and favorite possessions to tell your story. Then you decide how much retouching and Photoshop work you want us to do for you! Glamorize like a magazine cover or leave natural like your friends see you each and every day.
Remember your senior portraits can be made by any photographer you choose. Only the Yearbook Mug Shots have to be taken by the school mandated contract photographer.
High School Seniors Pricing
Most popular!! Indoor and Outdoor Deluxe Sessions
- For the Girls… Hair and Face MakeOvers just $49
- Unlimited clothing changes… $10 per outfit (most seniors choose between 4-8 outfits, minimum 3 outfits for deluxe session)
- Digital DVD with all images and copyright release plus spiral bound proof book only $749
Simple Yearbook Only Studio Specials
Studio and Portrait Park
- One personal outfit plus Tuxedo or drape Session only $15
- Two personal outfits plus Tuxedo or drape Session only $25
- Yearbook packages start at just $99!
The Full Day $4299
Get all your images from up to an eight hour day with unlimited groups and clothing changes. Choose your favorite thirty images for us to do our magic with retouching and enhancements. Includes a 30×20 Museum wrap ($999 value) of your favorite pose and 12×12 Printed Book ($1500. value) Best for families with multiple sub groups of siblings and in-laws (ideal for family reunions and 50th anniversary sessions), creative fashion and boudoir/glamour and high school seniors that want portraits with a true modeling experience. (This is what you choose when you want portraits around Eureka/Trinidad/Lake Tahoe. Lodging, meals and fuel charges extra)